The Lady Dirtbag's Guide to Freedom
Sister friends, are you dreaming of hiking the PCT, climbing Mt. Rainier, or adventuring deeper into your favorite national park? Then we have the book for you!
The Lady Dirtbag's Guide to Freedom is a backpacking and survival skills manual for women who want to be warm, comfy, safe, and empowered in the middle of the wilderness.
Ever wondered how to plan, pack, and execute the ultimate backpacking trip? Or how to summit your first peak? This book gives you all the insider knowledge you need to thrive outside. We gaurntee it!
This year, make your outdoor adventure dreams a reality with the only comprehensive guide that's made for women, by women.
We'll take you through a backpacking trip step-by-step, from planning and setting up camp to climbing your mountain.
With humor and gritty honesty, we'll tackle topics like:
- Backcountry hair and skin care
- Pooping (and peeing) like a queen
- Surviving your period on trail
- Getting in shape for backpacking
- How to find free camping, anywhere
- Dealing with bears and other wildlife
- And much more!
Oh and don't forget the BONUS Goodies!
With our newest edition of The Lady Dirtbag's Guide to Freedom, you'll also get an armful of helpful goodies to keep you on track for your outdoor adventure. Here's a look:
- Comprehensive backpacking planner and packing list
- A 4-week beginner training plan to take you from walking to hiking
- A fitness log to keep you on track for your big epic
- Plus a wall calendar to help you plan a whole year of adventures
- And more!
About the authors:
We're a pair of dirtbag BFFs and outdoor bloggers who love helping women live their hiking and backpacking dreams! Read more about us at www.foxintheforest.net (Meg) and missadventurepants.com (Sarah).
- 8 PDF